Back to Bedlam.
It’s been two weeks and a day since I landed back in London and the fact that it’s taken me this long to get around to writing a blogposts speaks volumes more about the time than any words I’ll use to describe it.
So, it’s absolute madness at the moment.
List of things that are currently going on-
- Connaught Freshers and daily events for the next three weeks
- Liberal Arts freshers and trying to ensure they don’t flounder and die and have enough events and ways to mingle with us
- Liberal Arts Conference in October, the student panel and participants and topic and chairs and dinner and reimbursements
- Sorting my own life out- bank account, course reading, timetables
- Student Teaching Assistants for Yr. 1 Core Module
- Writing for MUSE
- Potential internships
- Potential conferences
- PEOPLE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE (trying to be nice and make new friends and somehow keep the old ones as well)
I’m not sure if having this list makes me feel like it’s all more or less manageable, but I’m sure it’ll be fine on Saturday, when I have my own space again. Maybe. Hopefully.
Irrespective of all the stress and all the grumpiness and having to squeeze meals and laundry and having a liveable enough room to see my carpet, into the smallest windows of time, I am happy.
I am glad to be back and have things to do again and feel productive and helpful and maybe next week I’ll even be a diligent motivated student.